Join Catholic Schoolhouse Virtual
HOMESCHOOLING CREATED BY Homeschoolers for homeschoolers
Are you curious about providing a classical education?
Wondering how to start homeschooling?
Wishing to create an authentically Catholic homeschool?
Catholic Schoolhouse focuses on family unity. All of our programs from pre-grammar through high school continue to be anchored to the memory work topics, allowing your family to stay unified.
Our community options give your family a place to belong.
Catholic. Classical. Accessible. Flexible.
Catholic Schoolhouse Virtual can give you the resources and confidence to succeed and thrive.
Sometimes an in-person chapter is not an option for your family. Catholic Schoolhouse Virtual was created to give families just like yours a choice.
We offer two new great options:
Join and have access to everything chapter members access in Basecamp, from the convenience of your home.
- Unlimited access to the Catholic Schoolhouse sharing and exchange site, Basecamp.
- Sharing and conversation with 1000+ Catholic Schoolhouse members.
- Affordable family pricing – one membership for your entire family.
- Curriculum planning, sharing and help.
- Free printable resources–everything in the Catholic Schoolhouse webstore included in your membership.
- Member created resources–share and enjoy the vast selection of resources members just like you have made for their families.
- $250 per family membership fee. (additional upper level access fees apply)
Be part of a community, small enough to get to know each other, large enough to share.
- Belong to a Catholic Schoolhouse community–just virtually.
- Everything in Virtual Access, including unlimited access to the Catholic Schoolhouse sharing and exchange site, Basecamp.
- Parent sharing–curriculum, ideas, and community.
- Grammar student weekly meetups.
- Upper Level (UL) meetups and access to CSH led UL classes.
- Access to Microsoft Teams App for PC or mobile, including Microsoft Office 365 online plus educational apps.
- Weekly challenges to keep your family engaged.
- Motivation with fun peer competitions.
- Leadership opportunities to offset your costs by directing or tutoring in your virtual chapter.
- $250 per family membership fee. $250 per student. (additional upper level access fees apply)
Registration opens May 1, 2021 for Tour 2 – 2021/2022 school year.
If you have questions, please contact us.
Register to attend a Webinar about CSH Virtual Options on Friday, April 16, 2021 at 10:30 am EDT.
Bring your questions about homeschooling and our Virtual Options.
Catholic Schoolhouse was founded in 2007 to enhance education in the grammar stage by providing classical memory work for the Catholic homeschool. Going beyond simple memory work, the developers enlisted experts in all areas of study and a wide variety of resources, Catholic and secular, homeschool and non-homeschool to determine what information is typically encountered during the elementary school years (K-8).
Individual families, chapters and co-ops are able to succeed, bring family unity to teaching, and belong to a greater Catholic community with Catholic Schoolhouse.
Catholic Schoolhouse is loyal to the magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.