Join Catholic Schoolhouse Virtual
HOMESCHOOLING CREATED BY Homeschoolers for homeschoolers
Are you curious about providing a classical education?
Wondering how to start homeschooling?
Wishing to create an authentically Catholic homeschool?
Our community options give your family a place to belong.
Catholic Schoolhouse Virtual can give you the resources and confidence to succeed and thrive.
Classical. Accessible. Flexible.
Sometimes an in-person chapter is not an option for your family. Catholic Schoolhouse Virtual was created to give families just like yours a choice.
We offer two new great options:
Join and have access to everything chapter members access in Basecamp, from the convenience of your home.
- Unlimited access to the Catholic Schoolhouse sharing and exchange site, Basecamp
- Tour 2 featured for 2021/2022
- Sharing and conversation with 1000+ Catholic Schoolhouse members–all using Tour 2 together
- Personal sharing and support on your virtual educator team
- Flexibility to set your own calendar
- Affordable pricing
- Curriculum planning, sharing and help–while you stay in control
- Free printable resources–everything supplemental in the Catholic Schoolhouse webstore included in your membership
- Member created resources–share and enjoy the vast selection of resources members just like you have made for their families
- $250 membership fee
- Upper level access available if desired. Includes all tutor student and homework docs created for our chapter program ($150)
- See the Virtual Chapter for student involvement opportunities
Be part of a community, small enough to get to know each other, large enough to share.
- Belong to a Catholic Schoolhouse community–just virtually
- Tour 2 featured for 2021/2022
- Intentionally interactive community with live sessions
- Everything in Virtual Access, including unlimited access to the Catholic Schoolhouse sharing and exchange site, Basecamp
- Parent involved
- Life-long friendships with other chapter members–parents and kids
- Weekly meetups for Grammar and Upper Level students
- Increased accountability to keep your homeschool on track
- Access to Microsoft Teams App for PC or mobile, including Microsoft Office 365 online plus educational apps
- Weekly challenges to keep your family engaged
- Motivation with fun peer competitions
- Virtual fieldtrips, student social nights, and parent nights
- $250 per family early registration fee. ($300 after July 1) Additional student fees apply
- Leadership opportunities to offset your costs by directing or tutoring in your virtual chapter–get in touch today!
- Learn more about Catholic Schoolhouse Virtual Chapter Community
Catholic Schoolhouse was founded in 2007 to enhance education in the grammar stage by providing classical memory work for the Catholic homeschool. Upper Level and pre-grammar programming now complete our classical program. Going beyond simple memory work, the developers enlisted experts in all areas of study and a wide variety of resources, Catholic and secular, homeschool and non-homeschool to determine what information is typically encountered during the elementary school years (K-8).
Individual families, chapters and co-ops are able to succeed, bring family unity to teaching, and belong to a greater Catholic community with Catholic Schoolhouse.
Catholic Schoolhouse is loyal to the magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.