Experience Catholic Schoolhouse Remote Access - Now for at-home Users!
HOMESCHOOLING CREATED BY Homeschoolers for homeschoolers
Are you curious about providing a classical education?
Wondering how to start homeschooling?
Wishing to create an authentically Catholic homeschool?
Catholic Schoolhouse focuses on family unity. All of our programs from pre-grammar through high school continue to be anchored to the memory work topics, allowing your family to stay unified.
Our community options give your family a place to belong.
Catholic Schoolhouse Remote Access can give you the resources and confidence to succeed and thrive.
Classical. Accessible. Flexible.
Sometimes an in-person chapter is not an option for your family. Catholic Schoolhouse Remote Access was created to give families just like yours a choice.
We offer this great option:
Join and have access to everything chapter members access in Basecamp, from the convenience of your home.
- Unlimited access to the Catholic Schoolhouse sharing and exchange site, Basecamp
- Tour 3 is featured for 2022/2023
- Curriculum planning, sharing and help–while you stay in control
- Flexibility to set your own calendar
- Free printable resources–everything supplemental in the Catholic Schoolhouse webstore included in your membership
- Member created resources–share and enjoy the vast selection of resources members just like you have made for their families
- Upper level access available if desired
- Sharing and conversation with 1000+ Catholic Schoolhouse members–all using the same Tour together
- Personal sharing and support on your virtual educator team
- Join other intentional members planning their homeschool approaches including those who combine CSH with other programs like Charlotte Mason, Mother Divine Grace, and Seton.
- Life-long friendships with other engaged CSH members–parents and kids
- Affordable pricing
- $250 membership fee
Catholic Schoolhouse was founded in 2007 to enhance education in the grammar stage by providing classical memory work for the Catholic homeschool. Upper Level and pre-grammar programming now complete our classical program. Going beyond simple memory work, the developers enlisted experts in all areas of study and a wide variety of resources, Catholic and secular, homeschool and non-homeschool to determine what information is typically encountered during the elementary school years (K-8).
Individual families, chapters and co-ops are able to succeed, bring family unity to teaching, and belong to a greater Catholic community with Catholic Schoolhouse.
Catholic Schoolhouse is loyal to the magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.