HOMESCHOOLING CREATED BY Homeschoolers for homeschoolers
Are you curious about providing a classical education?
Wondering how to start homeschooling?
Wishing to create an authentically Catholic homeschool?
Catholic Schoolhouse offers classical memory work and so much more – it is a comprehensive scope and sequence; a foundation to build a true one-room schoolhouse for your family.
- Classical programs for pre-school through middle school and high school.
- Proudly Catholic. A place to connect and belong with other Catholic families.
- Resources such as art, science, and saints that integrate with the timeline.
- Beautiful, full-color books for easy use and planning.
- CDs with memory work set to music makes teaching fun and easy.
- Begin today with our free printable and downloadable resources!
Catholic Schoolhouse focuses on family unity. All of our programs from pre-grammar through high school continue to be anchored to the memory work topics, allowing your family to stay unified.
Our community options give your family a place to belong.
With our classical program, individual families, chapters and co-ops are able to succeed, bring family unity to teaching, and belong to a greater Catholic community.
We have the Catholic homeschooling resources to help you succeed and thrive. Our catholic classical curriculum gives you confidence–and our many free resources help you homeschool on a budget.
Join a Catholic Schoolhouse Chapter
Catholic Schoolhouse is a supplemental program designed to enhance and add accountability to any homeschool style. Catholic Schoolhouse Chapters include weekly classes of sequentially rotating topics over a three-year cycle. Throughout the school day, parents will visit their children’s classes, observing, assisting, and learning along with them.
Join a CSH Chapter
Start a CSH Chapter
- Trust in an authentically Catholic program.
- Family and community togetherness.
- Unlimited access to the Catholic Schoolhouse sharing and exchange site.
- Students attend weekly classes of sequentially rotating topics over a three-year cycle. Parents attend, observing, assisting and learning together.
- All the messies–Hands-on science activities and art projects.
- Opportunities for chorus, performances, oral presentations, speech and more.
- Friendships, clubs, and community.
- Positive peer pressure in a Catholic, classroom environment.
- In-person chapter is the best way to immerse your family in a loving community sharing Catholic culture.
- Complimentary Director Training
- Catholic Schoolhouse has made me the best version of myself–the training and experience has made me a better teacher, a better mother, and a better wife. — second year director, Florida
- Contact email@example.com to attend a free virtual discernment session, Is Directing a Catholic Schoolhouse Chapter Right for Me?
Find a Catholic Schoolhouse Chapter local community near you and get involved today!
Join Virtual Catholic Schoolhouse
Catholic Schoolhouse Virtual can give you the resources and confidence to succeed and thrive.
Sometimes an in-person chapter is not an option for your family. Catholic Schoolhouse Virtual was created to give families just like yours a choice.
Now offering two new great options:
Join and have access to everything chapter members access in Basecamp, from the convenience of your home.
- Unlimited access to the Catholic Schoolhouse sharing and exchange site, Basecamp.
- Sharing and conversation with 1000+ Catholic Schoolhouse members.
- Affordable family pricing – one membership for your entire family.
- Curriculum planning, sharing and help.
- Free printable resources–everything in the Catholic Schoolhouse webstore included in your membership.
- Member created resources–share and enjoy the vast selection of resources members just like you have made for their families.
- $250 per family membership fee. (additional upper level access fees apply)
Be part of a community, small enough to get to know each other, large enough to share.
- Belong to a Catholic Schoolhouse community–just virtually.
- Everything in Virtual Access, including unlimited access to the Catholic Schoolhouse sharing and exchange site, Basecamp.
- Parent sharing–curriculum, ideas, and community.
- Grammar student weekly meetups.
- Upper Level (UL) meetups and access to CSH led UL classes.
- Access to Microsoft Teams App for PC or mobile, including Microsoft Office 365 online plus educational apps.
- Weekly challenges to keep your family engaged.
- Motivation with fun peer competitions.
- Leadership opportunities to offset your costs by directing or tutoring in your virtual chapter.
- $250 per family membership fee. $250 per student. (additional upper level access fees apply)
Registration opens April 15, 2021 for Tour 2 – 2021/2022 school year.
Home: Your One-room Schoolhouse
Helping cultivate the true, good and beautiful in your homes!
Your entire family has a place to belong when you make Catholic Schoolhouse your home-based family homeschooling plan.
Using Catholic Schoolhouse at home can bring unity to your family as all ages study the same topics . . . just at their level.
JOIN A CHAPTER | START A CHAPTER | JOIN CSH VIRTUAL | VISIT STORE
Catholic Schoolhouse was founded in 2007 to enhance education in the grammar stage by providing classical memory work for the Catholic homeschool. Going beyond simple memory work, the developers enlisted experts in all areas of study and a wide variety of resources, Catholic and secular, homeschool and non-homeschool to determine what information is typically encountered during the elementary school years (K-8).
Individual families, chapters and co-ops are able to succeed, bring family unity to teaching, and belong to a greater Catholic community with Catholic Schoolhouse.