Provide a unified approach when including these Classroom Display Pictures of Art.
Children are natural visual learners. We capture that natural ability when we display visual objects throughout the classroom. These displays can be printed on plain paper and laminated or printed on cardstock to add durability for those who must take them down each week.
By the end of Tour 1, your children will be able to recognize the pieces of art and the artists who created them.
Featured Artworks include:
- The Wind People, Navajo Sand Painting
- The Oxbow, Thomas Cole
- Common American Swan, John James Audubon
- Chimney Sweep Quilt, Lucy Blowers
- Breezing Up (or a Fair Wind), Winslow Homer
- The Boating Party, Mary Cassatt
- L’empenage, Alexander Calder
This is a downloadable .pdf file that you must print yourself.
Upon purchase of this document, you will be sent an email with a link to download the file. Please open and SAVE the file to your computer. Your link will expire after 5 download attempts.