For resources specific to a particular Tour, please click the corresponding Tours tab.
Printables that apply for any tour:
Be sure to check out the CSH Blog for new ideas, activities, lapbooks, printables, and recommended books for each week of the current year’s cycle!
Need more ideas? Check out our Pinterest board! Cathschoolhouse on Pinterest
Ten Commandments song from the Year 3 CD–press the arrow below to play!
For a large list of recommended text books and fun books to go with each year of curriculum, please look at the “What else should I use” page.
Must read for anyone beginning their classical homeschooling journey: The Lost Tools of Learning, by Dorothy Sayers.
Here are some other links to helpful sites no matter what year or week it is:
- Catholic Icing – Preschool Liturgical Crafts
- Fun Preschool Games at Starfall
- Large Printable Maps
- Make your own handwriting sheets
- Penny Gardner’s Nine-Note Recorder Method
- Quotes from Church Documents Supporting Homeschooling
- On-line Geography Games that Work
- Classically Teaching Science, from Classically Homeschooling Blog
The Lost Tools of Learning, by Dorothy Sayers – Well worth your time if you have not yet read this excellent article.