Provide a unified approach to your homeschool teaching when including these Classroom Display Pictures of Art.
Children are naturally visual learners. We capture that natural ability when we display visual objects throughout the classroom. These displays can be printed on plain paper and laminated or printed on cardstock to add durability for those who must take them down each week.
By the end of Tour 3, your children will be able to recognize the pieces of art and the artists who created them. The set includes 8 high-quality images suitable for printing and display in your classroom.
Featured Artworks include:
- The Last Supper, Leonardo Da Vinci
- The Young Hare, Albrecht Durer
- St. Matthew, El Greco
- The Risen Christ Appearing to Mary Magdalen, Rembrandt van Rijn
- The Angelus, Jean Francois Millet
- The Dance Class, Edgar Degas
- The Starry Night, Vincent van Gogh
- Three Musicians, Pablo Picasso
This is a downloadable .pdf file that you must print yourself.
Upon purchase of this document, you will be sent an email with a link to download the file. Please open and SAVE the file to your computer. Your link will expire after 5 download attempts.