Catholic Schoolhouse’s hands-on Science Program gives students a discovery-based experience through a variety of experiments, projects, and demonstrations.
Tour 2 Units: Zoology, Weather, Human Body, and Electricity and Magnetism
Students will learn about camouflage, make a cloud in a bottle, listen to their heart and lungs, make their own flashlight, and much more.
- 24 hands-on activities presented in a lay-flat, 57-page, heavy-weight paper spiral-bound book
- Discovery-based experience to enhance scientific skills and observations
- Background information for the teacher
- Step-by-step instructions for a variety of experiments, projects, and demonstrations.
- 4 six-week units facilitate lesson planning
- Weekly activities integrated with the Catholic Schoolhouse science memory work
- Memory sentence printed with each lesson for easy reference
- Indexed supply lists make gathering supplies easy
- Appendix with full-color printables
- Written for small groups, yet very suitable for at home use, especially with a multi-age family where all ages can join in together
- Tips for the teacher to ensure a smooth-running science class and encourage students to become the best “scientists” they can be
- Older students with little prior science background will also benefit and enjoy the program.
Printed in full color in the USA.
Integrates with Catholic Schoolhouse Tour 1 or use as a stand-alone homeschool activity guide, with your co-op, or with your CSH Chapter.