Memory work matters! Catholic Schoolhouse developed the History Card flashcards to help your students learn and increase real-world recognition and relevance.
Tour 1 History Cards covers Native Americans through World Trade Center Bombing on 9/11/01.
One side of the card is a full-color image, while the other names the event and date. Additional information is provided to interest the student and as an aid to the parent. When using these cards with the Catholic Schoolhouse Tour Guide, they are grouped 5 per week.
- 105 glossy full-color images
- 4.25″x5.5″ tw0-sided cards
- Numbered for easy sorting
- Feature famous artworks, maps, and diagrams to increase real-world recognition and relevance
- Flashcard format with image on front and answer on back for learning, quizzing, and games
- State history card blanks to complete while studying your state
- Event details on back–knowledge nuggets that help you teach with ease
- Written from a Catholic worldview
Organized by quarter including:
- Founding of our Country
- America Grows and Changes
- The US becomes a World Power
- Modern America