Upper Level Advisory Board Forming
This is not the usual blog post with fun ideas for your Catholic Schoolhouse, but rather the inverse–a chance for you to join the Catholic Schoolhouse mission, share the fabulous ideas stored up in your mind and have an impact on the future development of CSH!
Catholic Schoolhouse is forming an advisory board to develop an upper level program for CSH chapters and members. Our advisory board is almost complete, however we are specifically seeking one or two additional members who do not have a Classical Conversations background. If you are interested in being considered or recommending someone for a spot on the advisory board, please contact Kathy at email@example.com
Advisory board responsibilities:
- To set the direction for the CSH dialectic (junior high) and rhetoric (high school) programs.
- Research existing classical programs to see if we can integrate in any way. (Kolbe, Mother of Divine Grace)
- To select members of the subject area teams that will work on curricula development.
- To oversee the work of the subject area teams.
- Participate in tele-conference meetings as needed. (1-2 times per month)