CSH App Instructions
- Download the free app in the iStore or the Google Play Store
- Create an account (subscription required) at CSHapp.catholicschoolhouse.com.
- Cancel and manage your account including payment type at CSHapp.catholicschoolhouse.com Having trouble? Click Here
You’re Ready to go!
- Download Tour I, II, or III. All Tours included in your subscription!
- After the initial download, all data is stored on your phone allowing the use of your app without access to data or fees.
- Switching Tours requires download of new data.
- Each time you switch Tours, the old Tour is removed from your phone, freeing up storage space. This design is intentional for the many, many of us using phones with limited data storage.
- Downloading a Tour takes a few minutes–will be fastest if connected to high-speed data
- Select either by week or by subject.
- Click the star to automatically add all of that week or subject to your playlist.
- Click the words to select songs for a custom playlist.
- Go to the playlist to play.*
- Click the song you’d like to begin with–the player will automatically scroll through your entire list.
- Click Player at the bottom of your screen. The player will allow you to pause, skip, repeat, as well as display the text to the song being played.
- *Note that you must create a playlist before any music will play.
- Add and delete songs from the playlist
- When viewing Track Listing, stars turned yellow indicate a song is in your playlist. A partial star represents a partial week or partial subject.
- In Track Listing: Click the stars to remove entire week or subject form your list. By subject is the fastest way to clear all.
- In Playlist: Click and hold the song to delete from the list. Note: The song will play as soon as you touch it, so adjust your volume. Go to Player and click back arrow to stop the player.
- Have you created a playlist? There is no instant play feature.
- Change Tours–then redownload the Tour you desire. This often gets things moving.
- Log out of the app
- Clear the app cache. You can do that by following the instructions here: https://www.androidcentral.com/how-and-when-clear-app-cache-or-data-android
- Log back in
- Change tours again to reload the data.
If that doesn’t work:
- Try uninstalling your app, then re-download and install the app.
- Our developer indicates that one way to fix several of the Android issues is by clearing the app’s cache. Even if you uninstall an Android app, there is some residual data that seems to have the issue in it; reinstalling often doesn’t help.
- Here is a quick guide for your users on how to clear the app data for CSH: https://www.androidcentral.com/how-and-when-clear-app-cache-or-data-android
- If you can’t log in–email email@example.com to reset your account–sometimes you are registered under a different email address, sometimes it gets the cobwebs out if we just delete your account and start over.
- Please contact Kathy@catholicschoolhouse.com for help or to report a bug or mistake.
- Be assured of a full refund if we can’t get things working. Email Kathy@catholicschoolhouse.com.
Check back for updates and advanced features. Our next upgrades as funding is available are:
- Multiple playlists for multiple students
- Addition of history card images and information
- Interactive quizzing platform
Donate now to help make these features a reality! http://give.catholicschoolhouse.com/