CSH Virtual Homeschooling – DRAFT
Are you curious about providing a classical education?
Wondering how to start homeschooling?
Wishing to create an authentically Catholic homeschool?
Catholic Schoolhouse offers classical memory work and so much more – it is a comprehensive scope and sequence; a foundation to build a true one-room schoolhouse for your family.
- Classical programs for pre-school through middle school and high school.
- Resources such as art, science, and saints that integrate with the timeline.
- Beautiful, full-color books for easy use and planning.
- CDs with memory work set to music makes teaching fun and easy.
- Begin today with our free printable and downloadable resources!
Our free resources, downloadable resources, and free printable resources make it accessible to begin today.
Catholic Schoolhouse focuses on family unity. All of our programs from pre-grammar through high school continue to be anchored to the memory work topics, allowing your family to stay unified.
Our community options give your family a place to belong.
With our classical program, individual families, chapters and co-ops are able to succeed, bring family unity to teaching, and belong to a greater Catholic community.
We have the Catholic homeschooling resources to help you succeed and thrive. Our catholic classical curriculum gives you confidence–and our many free resources help you homeschool on a budget.
Join a Catholic Schoolhouse Chapter
Catholic Schoolhouse is a supplemental program designed to enhance and add accountability to any homeschool style. Catholic Schoolhouse Chapters include weekly classes of sequentially rotating topics over a three-year cycle. Throughout the school day, parents will visit their children’s classes, observing, assisting, and learning along with them.
Join a CSH Chapter
Start a CSH Chapter
- Trust in an authentically Catholic program.
- Family and community togetherness.
- Unlimited access to the Catholic Schoolhouse sharing and exchange site.
- Students attend weekly classes of sequentially rotating topics over a three-year cycle. Parents attend, observing, assisting and learning together.
- All the messies–Hands-on science activities and art projects.
- Opportunities for chorus, performances, oral presentations, speech and more.
- Friendships, clubs, and community.
- Positive peer pressure in a Catholic, classroom environment.
- In-person chapter is the best way to immerse your family in a loving community sharing Catholic culture.
Visit How to Start a Chapter for an overview of what is involved in beginning to form your group and complete the Interested Director Form. xxxadd link
- Complimentary Director Training
- Catholic Schoolhouse has made me the best version of myself–the training and experience has made me a better teacher, a better mother, and a better wife. — second year director, Florida
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to attend a free virtual discernment session, Is Directing a Catholic Schoolhouse Chapter Right for Me?
Join Virtual Catholic Schoolhouse Chapter
Virtual Chapter Membership*
Virtual Chapter Membership includes:
- Belong to a CSH community–just virtually.
- Everything in Virtual Access, including unlimited access to the Catholic Schoolhouse sharing and exchange site, Basecamp.
- Weekly virtual meetups for parents.
- Grammar student weekly meetups.
- UL meetups and access to CSH led UL classes.
- Access to Microsoft Teams App for PC or mobile, including Microsoft Office 365 online plus educational apps.
- Weekly challenges to keep your family engaged.
- Fun peer competitions.
- Leadership opportunities to offset your costs by directing or tutoring in your virtual chapter.
- Brand new–get in on the ground floor and help design the community you want!
PRICE: $125 family registration + $250 per student
Virtual Access includes:
- Unlimited access to the Catholic Schoolhouse sharing and exchange site, Basecamp.
- Sharing and conversation with 1000+ Catholic Schoolhouse members.
- Affordable family pricing – one membership for your entire family.
- Curriculum planning, sharing and help.
- Free printable resources–everything in the Catholic Schoolhouse webstore included in your membership.
- Member created resources–share and enjoy the vast selection of resources members just like you have made for their families.
PRICE: $250 family registration
Catholic Schoolhouse was founded in 2007 to enhance education in the grammar stage by providing classical memory work for the Catholic homeschool. Going beyond simple memory work, the developers enlisted experts in all areas of study and a wide variety of resources, Catholic and secular, homeschool and non-homeschool to determine what information is typically encountered during the elementary school years (K-8).
Individual families, chapters and co-ops are able to succeed, bring family unity to teaching, and belong to a greater Catholic community with Catholic Schoolhouse.