Supplement your homeschooling curriculum with classical memory work!
The Tour 3 Tour Guide covers the memory work presented in Catholic Schoolhouse Tour 3 which covers 1500 to Modern Times.
Easy-to-read sections include language arts, Latin, history, science, math, religion, geography and fine arts.
- 24-weeks of memory work
- Full-color, spiral-bound book
- Spiral bound on heavy card stock for durability. 8-1/2″ x 11″
- Week-at-a-glance format makes planning and teaching easy
- Integrated subjects align with the timeline
- The Timeline section contains a thumbnail of the Catholic Schoolhouse History Card images
- Pictures of the featured saint, composer, and artwork align with the timeline and help with recognition of topics.
- Placeholders included to study your state during the last three weeks
- Prompts included to increase inquisitiveness
- Write notes opposite each weekly page
- Wipe-off progress chart inside back cover
Tour 3 Teacher’s Manual
We do not sell a separate teacher’s manual. Teacher assistance is provided FREE on our website. Visit the CSH Blog and Pinterest Boards for the corresponding year to get week-by-week ideas to be used with your students.
Maps, Jeopardy quiz cards, and other aids are provided free on the resources tab. Free lapbooks are also included on the blog!
There are no reviews yet.