Supplement your homeschooling curriculum with classical memory work!
The Tour 3 Tour Guide covers the memory work presented in Catholic Schoolhouse Tour 3 which covers 1500 to Modern Times.
Easy-to-read sections include language arts, Latin, history, science, math, religion, geography and fine arts.
- 24-weeks of memory work
- Full-color, spiral-bound book
- Spiral bound on heavy card stock for durability. 8-1/2″ x 11″
- Week-at-a-glance format makes planning and teaching easy
- Integrated subjects align with the timeline
- The Timeline section contains a thumbnail of the Catholic Schoolhouse History Card images
- Pictures of the featured saint, composer, and artwork align with the timeline and help with recognition of topics.
- Placeholders included to study your state during the last three weeks
- Prompts included to increase inquisitiveness
- Write notes opposite each weekly page
- Wipe-off progress chart inside back cover
Tour 3 Teacher’s Manual
We do not sell a separate teacher’s manual. Teacher assistance is provided FREE on our website. Visit the CSH Blog and Pinterest Boards for the corresponding year to get week-by-week ideas to be used with your students.
Maps, Jeopardy quiz cards, and other aids are provided free on the resources tab. Free lapbooks are also included on the blog!