Catholic Schoolhouse Tour 3 American Art presents art history, projects, and skills in a stand-alone art program usable with any curricula. Use as a stand-alone art program at home or in your co-op.
Tour 3 Art program will take you on a journey through the development of art from 1500 AD to the present day.
Features Leonardo DaVinci, Albrech Durer, El Greco, Rembrandt, Francois Millet, Edgar Degas and Vincent Van Gogh.
- 24 lessons, spiral bound for ease of use
- Full-page high-quality images of 8 feature artworks and 16 corresponding supplemental works
- Organized into 8 units per year–2 three-week units per quarter–with quarterly artist introductions
- 57 pages, printed in full color in the USA on heavy-weight paper for durability–no image bleed through, spiral bound.
- Aligns with the Catholic Schoolhouse Tour 3 Timeline
- Variety of media exposes students to a breadth of art techniques and materials
- Indexed supply lists make gathering supplies easy.
- Each week presents a featured artwork, included in full color in the guide, background for the teacher, and complete project instructions, all from a Catholic perspective.
- Also included are tips for the teacher on how to teach art, encourage students, and maintain a good classroom environment for “artists” of a variety of ages. Designed for grammar stage (elementary) and middle school students.
Integrates with Catholic Schoolhouse Tour 3 or use as a stand-alone program at home or in your co-op.